• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Free Zone (No Exceptions)

So my body is wrecked and war torn and my wife has these "special peach gummy things" that her sister gets from a friend. She said eat half a one so being the a-hole I am, I at the whole thing + 3 more. Shoulder don't hurt anymore. Neither does my head and I cant feel my toes or my hair. Seeing as how I cant tell the old lady I ate 3 of these things and I know some of you know what I ate, how long before I can feel my hair and my toes again? Its been a couple hours......

Edibles are good for about 6-8 hours. With the amount you took and not knowing how many mg, I’d still say 6-8.

So my body is wrecked and war torn and my wife has these "special peach gummy things" that her sister gets from a friend. She said eat half a one so being the a-hole I am, I at the whole thing + 3 more. Shoulder don't hurt anymore. Neither does my head and I cant feel my toes or my hair. Seeing as how I cant tell the old lady I ate 3 of these things and I know some of you know what I ate, how long before I can feel my hair and my toes again? Its been a couple hours......

I’ve got some edible gummies that are 50 mg. I’m gonna guess and say the ones she has are between 3-5mg. As I stated before, probably 6 hours.

Which drugs and who says?

Edit: that's a rhetorical question DONT answer it
Call me nerd, square, WTF ever, I’ve never smoked one cigarette or done any type of drug , ever! I’m proud of that! My drug is food and it takes a lot to fuel this sex machine! ?

Peep my Zoysia! Boom! None of this would have been possible without those 70 degree days last winter ?? #FullyRootedView attachment 44277
I swear we are the only place in the world, that can start May and June with a 20” surplus since January and still be in a damn drought by July! It’s dusty out there! ?

Back