• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Free Zone (No Exceptions)

How many of you have task at work that you just absolutely dread, you put it off for days and when you finally get around to doing it, it only takes a couple of hours? I'm horrible about that, just do it man..... the dreading is longer and worse than the task lol
Updating spreadsheets is mine.

Yea my kids say some crazy things. They are playing with the dogs or talking to each other. I’ll wake up and just listen some nights.

She had a phone app that would start recording when I talked at night. One night i was loudly humming the tune to "how much is that doggy in the window".

One night i said "you know we can not fit that giraffe in the car now go put it back"

Rain Cold's fix-it post. What problem do you have? Fire away and I'll fix it right up.

Anyone watch ASMR? My wife has been watching videos at night and I tried it last night. It actually does works.
I have tried it a few times before and it's amazing how certain things work to help you relax and sleep. Can be anythign really. Just have to find what works.

Back