• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Free Zone (No Exceptions)

Metwannabe

Meanager and I don't care
2024 Supporter
2017-2023 Supporter
Reaction score
Post away, anything, weather, nature, animals, shoe size, I don't care but whatever you do, don't mention, post, discuss, type anything political. Don't mention the current POTUS, his opponent, don't share a tweet, a meme, a post that is political or any social issue at all. Don't discuss or mention COVID-19 (try it you might find out IT can be done) Do so and not only will it get deleted you will get a timeout.

I've noticed that somehow or another politics comes up in every single thread on this board and while it's probably foolish to start a thread like this, I don't care Lol. I want this to be a complete political free zone from day one, everything else can be discussed or shared.

Hah, should be a fun experiment to see if actual discussion can go on without discussing the topics of the day :D Have at it!

Post away, anything, weather, nature, animals, shoe size, I don't care but whatever you do, don't mention, post, discuss, type anything political. Don't mention the current POTUS, his opponent, don't share a tweet, a meme, a post that is political or any social issue at all. Don't discuss or mention COVID-19 (try it you might find out IT can be done) Do so and not only will it get deleted you will get a timeout.

I've noticed that somehow or another politics comes up in every single thread on this board and while it's probably foolish to start a thread like this, I don't care Lol. I want this to be a complete political free zone from day one, everything else can be discussed or shared.

Hah, should be a fun experiment to see if actual discussion can go on without discussing the topics of the day :D Have at it!
I love it!

Bring about birdman dominating this thread! Its inevitable.

I asked in another but I can ask it here as well.

Any other sleep talkers or people who deal with sleep talkers?

How many of you have task at work that you just absolutely dread, you put it off for days and when you finally get around to doing it, it only takes a couple of hours? I'm horrible about that, just do it man..... the dreading is longer and worse than the task lol

Back