• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Free Zone (No Exceptions)

I hate Wendell falls. Another prime example of destroying small towns and countryside . They took the country and smacked an entire new town there. Now they are adding a strip mall anchored by a publix there. Now it’s a nice community but it got me mad. An eye sore in an otherwise country area. The houses there are super close as well.

Yeah I wasn't a fan. Although the Farmhouse is pretty good eating there. My Dad lives a little south in Archer Lodge and I can see that eventually growing out of control. It's a real nice, quiet place now.

Yeah I wasn't a fan. Although the Farmhouse is pretty good eating there. My Dad lives a little south in Archer Lodge and I can see that eventually growing out of control. It's a real nice, quiet place now.
Archer lodge is already out of control ! The whole Wendell- Knightdale- Clayton corridor is going nuts. Out where I am it’s picked up but nothing quite like the aforementioned towns.

The housing market is wild these days. Bought a new construction 2.5 years ago and now seeing people in the neighborhood sell for almost 100k above what they paid blows my mind. If I can sell and legitimately walk away with 100K in my pocket you will see my location change on this site pretty soon. I just want to find 1 acre in a non neighborhood setting but that is like finding a unicorn unless I want to move 1-2 hours away from any potential employment
I hear Iowa is ?

Someone mentioned ASMR (Autonomous sensory meridian response): I never get the tingly's but paper shuffling and book page turning can put me in a euphoric-like calm.

Love! Trading in Explorer for wife to get one. She wanted a jeep.

I'm glad to see Ford didn't ruin the new Bronco like the new Ranger. The old Ranger was a slightly larger car with a bed, now it's a slightly smaller F-150.

This first drink I made (although it's also kind of a dessert drink and I've having it before dinner lol). ???

Maybe I should keep venturing in this world because I seem to like mixed drinks.

The housing market is wild these days. Bought a new construction 2.5 years ago and now seeing people in the neighborhood sell for almost 100k above what they paid blows my mind. If I can sell and legitimately walk away with 100K in my pocket you will see my location change on this site pretty soon. I just want to find 1 acre in a non neighborhood setting but that is like finding a unicorn unless I want to move 1-2 hours away from any potential employment
Distance isn't a problem as long as you still have the Southernwx jet

Last edited:
Back