• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Outside of the SE thread

Heavy returns coming in from southwest OK. Already had a brief downpour a few minutes ago that dropped us a degree. Sitting at 37.5/28.5 right now Looks like the magic number for a change over to snow will be around 34. Things will hopefully be rocking in a few hours.0E2BBF4C-A46F-4B14-94D7-A78DFC00D4D3.jpeg

Heavy returns coming in from southwest OK. Already had a brief downpour a few minutes ago that dropped us a degree. Sitting at 37.5/28.5 right now Looks like the magic number for a change over to snow will be around 34. Things will hopefully be rocking in a few hours.View attachment 131128
Many will be living through you guys vicariously today, nothing like radar/temp watching and seeing that first snow of a good snow storm fall! I'm jealous but enjoy!

Everything west of here looks to be ahead of schedule so far. I think I'm just gonna stop looking at models they clearly are off
Hrrr has not done well with this system at all. Had me at 40 around this time during its runs last night. Even most other models were around 34 during the snowfall. Norman Mesonet station just dropped down to 32.9 and has been steadily falling.

Back