• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October Thread

Also that setup near the end of October near Halloween bears some watching. Very strong system fall tornado season is upon us

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

I just can’t get over how insanely warm these runs are not just for us, but for NA as a whole, super impressive stuff and stuff that’s not seen often, if we indeed follow the models and get really warm again like they show, then some areas could break warm records for the month of October across the US

I just can’t get over how insanely warm these runs are not just for us, but for NA as a whole, super impressive stuff and stuff that’s not seen often, if we indeed follow the models and get really warm again like they show, then some areas could break warm records for the month of October across the US
I know it. I remember it from yesterday evening and from yesterday afternoon and from yesterday morning and from all weekend and last week and from several times this morning. It's crazy!

I know it. I remember it from yesterday evening and from yesterday afternoon and from yesterday morning and from all weekend and last week and from several times this morning. It's crazy!
Cmon you know if it was jan and we was seeing several snow and cold runs it would be just like that for that (which I would be a part of), I’m sick and off work so you already know them warm maps are gonna get posted up, it’s like how some view snow and record cold, except with me it’s warmth

We need a pattern soon that is condusive for rain. Too early for a noreaster, seemingly no tropical activity,
I got a perfect pattern .
a56172179aaa45473598b1690956cda2.jpg

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Cmon you know if it was jan and we was seeing several snow and cold runs it would be just like that for that (which I would be a part of), I’m sick and off work so you already know them warm maps are gonna get posted up, it’s like how some view snow and record cold, except with me it’s warmth
They'd be slipping and falling after drooling on the floor at their 2m temp maps.

Same model run of snow would be posted 40 times from TT/pivotal/wxbell/wxmodels, with half of them badly cropped
It'd be 500 Mb, 700mb, 850Mb, wind Chill, individual soundings, tweets from #WXTw , Analogs... All 4 runs a day, of the top 5 models, then someone remembering the analog with their own personal story... Filling up a page in 30 minutes.

But heaven forbid you show the up coming warm pattern...

Cold patterns = more fun possible winter weather funny looking things fall from sky

warm patterns = sweat and rain we also see this for 8 of our 12 months

I think the excitement is for something different that we haven’t seen and been accustomed to for sooooo long

heck people get excited after a long winter when the first warm maps start showing up and show possible severe weather those are fun cause it’s a change of pace from the normal cold cold cold rain no snow pattern for several months .. I think that’s where it stems from

Back