• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October Oscitance

... and perhaps, just to end the month before November doom and gloom sets in ...

sfc_count_sup814_temp.gif

lovin' blues on maps, whether probabilities, anomalies, or departures from normal ... blue is just soooo pretty ...

Last edited:
Here comes cold rain!
gfs_T2m_seus_22.png

Could see my first freezing temps of the season tonight! I guess it depends on how much the winds stay up. Either way it’ll definitely be the coldest night so far this season beating out my low of 37 the other night.
I guess the winds died down cause my low was 30 last night for my first freezing temps of the season. I really hope these below normal temps and early snows are a sign of good things to come this winter.

GFS trying to keep us in the 40’s from 108-168..call the doctor
What’s the 18z Doc gonna say!? DT says the GFS is horrible! Need the CMC opinion, it’s the best on CAD temps

In the SE this is my favorite time of year, when dry pleasantly cool autumn first sets in after a typically long hot summer. No more long-lasting heat/humidity combo til at the very least April......6+ months of none of that to look forward to.

In the SE this is my favorite time of year, when dry pleasantly cool autumn first sets in after a typically long hot summer. No more long-lasting heat/humidity combo til at the very least April......6+ months of none of that to look forward to.
Amen.
(which literally translates to "let it be") ... ;)

Edit:

MinT1_conus.png

Omgd the snow squalls that blew through Chicago yesterday were unreal. Wind gusts over 60 mph !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have they got pigs in Chi-town?
To answer a rhetorical question, and having spent too much time there ... Yes they do ...

Omgd the snow squalls that blew through Chicago yesterday were unreal. Wind gusts over 60 mph !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brent left little to early from up there

Back