October Odyssey

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
mid 60s for lows in late Oct is way above avg here... 47 is the norm. We hit 83 today, and the forecast was for 79. One or two nights is okay, but 7 full days of this kind of warmth is pretty unusual compared to avg. It sucks.
Yeah it’s pretty unusual, I’ll enjoy it though. Certainly better than a week of stratus clouds and 40 degree cold air damming .

Yeah it’s pretty unusual, I’ll enjoy it though. Certainly better than a week of stratus clouds and 40 degree cold air damming .
Different strokes... I love that kind of weather. Never gets old to me. If I can't have snow in Dec, jan, Feb, I'll take long stretches of cloudy and 30s, 40s. I own plenty of sweaters and hoodies. I have this heavy winter coat I've worn maybe 5 times in 20 years. Never been cold enough long enough to bother with it.

That's all west of me this run lol it's trending warmer here (I've been pretty skeptical from the beginning tbh it's just too early down here)

@BufordWX bullseyes lol
I’m about 1 or 2 shifts away from losing it as well. I’m not surprised either. The way I look at it is not even Halloween yet. There is practically a whole winter left. Lots of time to score still.

Reactions: Metwannabe
Where do you live now? I need details for when I draw some more of my world renowned graphics this winter. Got to make sure I snow hole you ?
Dubuque Iowa, yes there’s still a snow hole! Just include Iowa in your next snow map, thanks!