• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

Wonder if this is something or just the GEFS being progressive as usual View attachment 94979
I think it’ll catch on eventually .. what you do continue to see is the more expansive and strong -NAO the rest will probably come with time .. euro seems to be the most stable in solutions and usually sticks to its guns but we have seen it be wrong before .. 00z will be more telling

I think it’ll catch on eventually .. what you do continue to see is the more expansive and strong -NAO the rest will probably come with time .. euro seems to be the most stable in solutions and usually sticks to its guns but we have seen it be wrong before .. 00z will be more telling
When is the 00z

The Euro/EPS obviously seems less extreme with the cold but the blocking seems to strengthen the block in the long term and seems to reload the cold.
The end of the euro REALLY sets the stage for something if it could keep going out .. I wonder what control had and ensembles looked like

Back