• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

Cool to see they decided to make the same map I presented several weeks ago. Only place I needed to fix is back out over the Outer Banks. Easy to forget that big storm they had in late Jan 2011

View attachment 95395
Also mtns had a 6+ in feb of 2021 I believe it was.

Also mtns had a 6+ in feb of 2021 I believe it was.

Yep there was a storm right at the beginning of February that produced widespread 6"-10" along the west slopes and near the TN/border. I just realized this particular storm was not in the correct folder when I was making the most recent 6"+ map.

January 30-February 3 2021 NC Snowmap.jpg

Yep there was a storm right at the beginning of February that produced widespread 6"-10" along the west slopes and near the TN/border. I just realized this particular storm was not in the correct folder when I was making the most recent 6"+ map.

View attachment 95399
Thanks for your work Webb!

Good luck will find us again. I think. I mean its not that hard to get a decent snow

I remember when Dallas had a streak like that. Y'all will get yours some day. I went 5 winters in Dallas without seeing more than a dusting...

Actually as much as February was noteworthy its still been 10 years probably since the airport got more than 6 inches in one storm. They only had 4 inches in February the bigger story was the prolonged cold and the power outages

I remember when Dallas had a streak like that. Y'all will get yours some day. I went 5 winters in Dallas without seeing more than a dusting...

Actually as much as February was noteworthy its still been 10 years probably since the airport got more than 6 inches in one storm. They only had 4 inches in February the bigger story was the prolonged cold and the power outages
It's been nearly 40 years since Atlanta got more than 6 inches with one storm ?

I'm still annoyed by 93 and the airport being on the wrong side of town :p
Even in January 2011, most people I know from Atlanta swear the downtown area got 6-9 inches before the sleet started mixing in. It’s amazing just how much difference you can see just across one city. February 2004 is a great example of that in Charlotte… officially the airport which is the west of downtown had 13.2”, but just south and east of downtown had about 20”

43/26 dropping fast

Yep! Just an hour ago it was 57 here. Now we are at 44/28.
a6c5298b7f1709c6dd4e674c04de5fb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 95399
Cross country skiing was great with that storm

Back