• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

37.7F here, it was 40 by 8PM last night, then up and down all night as usual. I have way to much wind here being up on a hill.

1637422852641.png

Even the GEFS and EPS snowfall members look like complete crap for the mountains for Tennessee and North Carolina. They were holding promise for a few days. I will say that we’ve had some early cold and snow the last several years with crap to follow, so maybe we will peak in January and February.

Is this joe bastardi milarki or truth to this?? cause this would be an ideal time for such warming View attachment 95425
BS! He’s been calling for a cold January and February for the past 44 years, and he’s never right! He’s fear mongering people and commodities companies! To quote the greates baseball movie of all time “ FU Joe B” ????

BS! He’s been calling for a cold January and February for the past 44 years, and he’s never right! He’s fear mongering people and commodities companies! To quote the greates baseball movie of all time “ FU Joe B” ????
True but I’m talking more about the strat warming are models actually picking up on that cause I thought someone posted something where PV was consolidating last week or something

True but I’m talking more about the strat warming are models actually picking up on that cause I thought someone posted something where PV was consolidating last week or something
It really changes from week to week! 3 weeks ago, the PV was taking a beating , last week it was strengthening. Strat warming’s are really just hocus pocus for cold weenies! When they happen, MJO dominates and negates the positive effects or the cold dumps into Europe! This winter has major problems for cold and snow lovers, I believe! Myself included!

Back