• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Novemburrr

This is sad and sadder!?View attachment 95384
The real kick in the nuts is between moving and being home for the holidays I haven't seen 6+ since 09 and if I didn't catch the jackpot on that it would be 02. Congrats everyone else minus what looks like about 5% of the other losers in nc

Start to see troughing pushed away by the first week of December View attachment 95391
Hopefully if we get the Ural ridge we get the trough in east Asia and can push it out. My worry is though we get the Ural ridge, trough in Siberia but the ridge is more Aleutian based and the trough spills down the west coast and we send the SER into overdrive in the first half of December. The mjo potentially getting into p6/7 is encouraging though

Cool to see they decided to make the same map I presented several weeks ago. Only place I needed to fix is back out over the Outer Banks. Easy to forget that big storm they had in late Jan 2011

View attachment 95395
As soon as I saw the NCSCO post, I was curious if you were involved or not. Personally find yours a bit more visually appealing :p.

Back