• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Nuances

Thanks :) I come alive in Nov. Man, I love Nov. Ever since I was a kid Nov has been like Christmas Eve. Endless cloudy days, with persistent east winds and fog and drizzle....and rains. The only time it gets better is usually in Jan and Feb. This is why last March was so great...it was like November :) I'm up to 3.3 last I checked and it didn't rain here at all yesterday..just dripped. Cold enough for a fire.. dripping more vigorously... mug of hot chocolate....just an all around feel good day. November.....when you look out ahead, and all things are possible :) It's 48 and wet and dreary, and wonderful, and no thoughts of a torch, lol.
You sound the opposite of me. The more sunshine the better. I need to move to Arizona !!!

Thanks :) I come alive in Nov. Man, I love Nov. Ever since I was a kid Nov has been like Christmas Eve. Endless cloudy days, with persistent east winds and fog and drizzle....and rains. The only time it gets better is usually in Jan and Feb. This is why last March was so great...it was like November :) I'm up to 3.3 last I checked and it didn't rain here at all yesterday..just dripped. Cold enough for a fire.. dripping more vigorously... mug of hot chocolate....just an all around feel good day. November.....when you look out ahead, and all things are possible :) It's 48 and wet and dreary, and wonderful, and no thoughts of a torch, lol.
I agree with all of this! 47 now and rain incoming.

In response to several of the foregoing ... envy and jealousy are cardinal sins, so Father forgive me, but ... it just ain't fair ... :oops:

curtmp.png

Thanks to a persistent cloud deck and brisk north winds, BTR only got to 40 degrees! 72 is the average high for today. I'm not complaining! Tonight should get down to 29, the first freeze of the season.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If Birmingham fails to reach 40 tomorrow they will tie the record for the earliest date with a maximum below 40, previously set on Nov 15, 1940 !

Anyone know what the line in Georgia is?

Attachments

• 96C856B7-2D74-4F85-9C8B-845CB71CCC38.png
    96C856B7-2D74-4F85-9C8B-845CB71CCC38.png
    962.1 KB · Views: 31
Today's truly the first day it really felt like winter. Gray day, this time with NE winds, and it was in the low 50s when I walked. Each day this week has had a CAD feel, but today was the first day it felt like winter CAD.

I'm ready for it to clear up.

Back