• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Nuances

Currently 43 degrees in Baton Rouge . It feels great outside !!! Can’t wait to get home tomorrow and start a fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost nothing yesterday during the daytime but then the floodgates absolutely opened overnight and we ended up with 1.9" during that time.

Picked up another .51" and it's been misting with bouts of showers at times all day long. Didn't make it to 50 today, only got to 49, but back down to 46.9. Grand total of 4.29" for the event so far...with what appears another 1-3" coming the next day or two. Absolutely crazy!!

Last edited:
Currently 43 degrees in Baton Rouge . It feels great outside !!! Can’t wait to get home tomorrow and start a fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It sure was a welcome change down here after everything that fall wasn't! Glad you liked it down here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3” on the nose! Total from yesterday and today!

The weather here this week is pretty miserable, but it'll be okay. Nothing lasts forever, even cold November rain.

Great to hear from you Tony. Been wondering where you were.
Thanks :) I come alive in Nov. Man, I love Nov. Ever since I was a kid Nov has been like Christmas Eve. Endless cloudy days, with persistent east winds and fog and drizzle....and rains. The only time it gets better is usually in Jan and Feb. This is why last March was so great...it was like November :) I'm up to 3.3 last I checked and it didn't rain here at all yesterday..just dripped. Cold enough for a fire.. dripping more vigorously... mug of hot chocolate....just an all around feel good day. November.....when you look out ahead, and all things are possible :) It's 48 and wet and dreary, and wonderful, and no thoughts of a torch, lol.

Welcome back; been thinking of you ... ;)
You'll get yours, icy and slick, no doubt ... it's a Ken Kesey sorta on the bus thing (merry pranksters et al ...) ... :D:p:cool::eek::rolleyes:
I've never hallucinated snow, but I'm willing to try, lol. Man, a day like this makes feet of sleet seem possible. This whole week has been great. I'm building a new computer, so it was perfect for inside work..but now the machine is up and running, and I'm endlessly putting on software...to include washing three cd's in with a load of clothes ( carried them in the clothes basket), and I'm looking at having to mop the kitchen floor, and I noticed it was not so wet at the moment..and I'd better go for my walk, lol.

Back