• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Knock-Out

I know this particular solution just a LR pipe dream atm & I'll mention this only for giggles, but the 12z EPS control was just out of control after day 10 once the Pacific pattern flipped... Widespread low 20s-upper 10s in the southeastern US with blocking completely surrounding the SE US on all sides...
eps_t850a_c_noram_53.png
eps_t2min_c_nc_54.png

I know this particular solution just a LR pipe dream atm & I'll mention this only for giggles, but the 12z EPS control was just out of control after day 10 once the Pacific pattern flipped... Widespread low 20s-upper 10s in the southeastern US with blocking completely surrounding the SE US on all sides...
View attachment 1574
View attachment 1575
I love it
8025571670ce2d523b44e8c09cef41c1.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It looks like that in December KSAV is going to get its first colder than normal month in nearly two years (WAY longer than the previous longest warmer than normal month streak on record) thanks to the revenge of the analogs. Analogs are back and in good health!

Edit: There is no alliteration, but what about "December, Revenge of the Analogs" for the December thread title? Mack may not like it though.

Last edited:
It looks like that in December KSAV is going to get its first colder than normal month in nearly two years (WAY longer than the previous longest warmer than normal month streak on record) thanks to the revenge of the analogs. Analogs are back and in good health!
Larry,
When you are good and happy, send me one of these down this away!
LOL ...
Phil

Edit: There is no alliteration, but what about "December, Revenge of the Analogs" for the December thread title? Mack may not like it though.
Larry, it would be an honor to have you start a thread! And most likely bring some good mojo! Fire when ready! :)

Just for the fun it, the 0z GFS will have a snow storm for the southeastern US (especially for the upper south.) This is ONLY a prediction of course.

Back