• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Knock-Out

Hmm... today it's sunny and 60 degrees:
5a0cca5e50eb1_NovemberSnowFantasy.thumb.png.84bae0b487a27eaef8d89a021429716b.png

No kidding it's been brutal. I was surprised at the 26 this morning

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yeah I was too in fact almost late for work, didn't allow time to warm up or scrape the vehicle.... fun driving looking through the little ice hole lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah I was too in fact almost late for work, didn't allow time to warm up or scrape the vehicle.... fun driving looking through the little ice hole lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Bottomed out at 42 at 830 now up to 44 with a little breeze we might miss out on frost tonight

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

With 2 days to go, CHA is sitting at 1.8 AN for temps.. thanks to that insane streak of warm lows in the beginning of the month. We'll end up around 2 degrees AN for the month. With 5 nights below freezing to Nov 2016's 3. Of course, there's a lot of potential for super cold to invade after the first week of Dec this year, unlike last year.

Nov 2010-- 4 nights at freezing or below (strong La Nina)
Nov 2013-- 10 nights at freezing or below (neutral ENSO)
Nov 2014-- 13 nights at freezing or below (very cold Nov that was.. weak El Nino)

These were the last 3 winters in Chattanooga with good cold and snowfall.

Last edited:
Back