• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Nov 30-Dec 1 Flurries/Snow Showers

If I'm looking correctly it seems as if the Upper level low shifted to the east on the gfs for the 2nd wave

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I bet summers aren't even too bad there. I'm sure you pretty much always have a nice ocean breeze and you probably never get much above 90.
We get above 90F maybe 10 days a year. A normal summer day has an overnight low of like 81F, peaks at 88F at 11am before the seabreeze kicks in. After that it's 86-88F until it storms which drops the temp to like 76F for an hour or two. If it doesn't storm we get 88/81 on a loop.

The hottest days here are often in the spring actually since we can get a dry SW/W breeze before a front in April and May which allows temps to climb into the 90's. During the summer the wind is ESE like 95% of the time which keeps a lid on temps.

We get above 90F maybe 10 days a year. A normal summer day has an overnight low of like 81F, peaks at 88F at 11am before the seabreeze kicks in. After that it's 86-88F until it storms which drops the temp to like 76F for an hour or two. If it doesn't storm we get 88/81 on a loop.
I'd much rather be in Key Biscayne in the summer than any place in the south outside of the mountains !

I remember it happening a few times (like 5 times in my life but can’t pin down the dates) 4 out of them 5 of them didn’t accumulate and we’re just some novelty flakes
I remember in Gainesville since it's on the Eastern side of the Appalachians I bet I only saw a flurries three or four times my whole life from one of those type of events

I remember it happening a few times (like 5 times in my life but can’t pin down the dates) 4 out of them 5 of them didn’t accumulate and we’re just some novelty flakes
I remember in February 2016 there was a week where we had some real cold air in place and a northwest flow and I remember having some sort of snow showers and flurries for three consecutive days. Was an interesting little event.

Back