• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Nov 30-Dec 1 Flurries/Snow Showers

Very nice. Looking forward to Thursday. How are the roads?

We just got back to Birmingham! It was a little sketchy getting out of the driveway but all the roads in and around ski mountain road were just slushy. The highest measurement I got was 4 inches on the porch. It was a beautiful snow and a lot more fell than actually accumulated. It took awhile to get going and it snowed lightly all night last night. I bet if it were later in the season it would have been more.

It also was coming down great as we were leaving all the way past pigeon forge and close to Knoxville. Wouldn’t be surprised if the cabin picked up a little more after we left.

We just got back to Birmingham! It was a little sketchy getting out of the driveway but all the roads in and around ski mountain road were just slushy. The highest measurement I got was 4 inches on the porch. It was a beautiful snow and a lot more fell than actually accumulated. It took awhile to get going and it snowed lightly all night last night. I bet if it were later in the season it would have been more.

It also was coming down great as we were leaving all the way past pigeon forge and close to Knoxville. Wouldn’t be surprised if the cabin picked up a little more after we left.
Was there any accumulation in Knoxville ?

Glad you had a great trip. If it was like it was here then the wind blew so much there was probably 6 inches that actually fell. It’s accumulating much better today than it did all last night due to the wind.

Thanks for all the pictures and updates!

I highly doubt that 15” report is right because of drifting. Boone was also hard to measure due to wind...1-2” but some places looked liked 6” and 0”.

Back