Wintry Nov 30-Dec 1 Flurries/Snow Showers

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Been watching this band developing some as it slowly sags to the south. Given the temperatures are near freezing I wouldn’t be surprised to see a dusting or a trace of snow accumulate from this near Atlanta and west.4E50B3C6-4FF5-43B0-BABA-ED66A80556A0.png

Been watching this band developing some as it slowly sags to the south. Given the temperatures are near freezing I wouldn’t be surprised to see a dusting or a trace of snow accumulate from this near Atlanta and west.View attachment 54855
Its coming down the best it has all night, cars are starting to get a light dusting to them.

Been watching this band developing some as it slowly sags to the south. Given the temperatures are near freezing I wouldn’t be surprised to see a dusting or a trace of snow accumulate from this near Atlanta and west.View attachment 54855

I'm happy to report my first freeze of the season. ?
IMG_4126.jpg

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_19.png
Round 2 anyone??