• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Naughty November

I'm sorry but is this a good or bad thing for snow lovers . I thought we wanted it to move faster so the trough doesn't move out before the storm hits. Sorry there's so many variables for snow in the se! It's crazy!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Rule of thumb, if we post more, and use buzzwords like "interesting," it's a good sign. We want the low in the southwest to be slower, so the trough to the north can get out in front of the storm. No problem, I'm glad you're asking questions!

Rule of thumb, if we post more, and use buzzwords like "interesting," it's a good sign. We want the low in the southwest to be slower, so the trough to the north can get out in front of the storm. No problem, I'm glad you're asking questions!
That makes sense! Cold air always has to be here first. Trying to learn as much as I can. I have learned in the past that cold air chasing the moisture does not work out too well for snow here

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back