• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Naughty November

Same here, 3 mornings of temps in the 20's.....only thing I hate, I still have a ton of leaves in the yard and I'm sure the grass in areas was insulated well dang it.
I don't think we do it tonight but if we can keep dews from increasing too much we could have 4 straight sub freezing nights

Cold mornings if we can continue to lock in dry air despite the warm up this weekend the chances of sleet to rain will increase late month into December. In the western areas. With right timing.

Kinda see this in the modeling around 6z Monday till 12z Monday with evaporative cooling. I would say 20% chance of sleet mix for the mtns and foothills (if cmc moisture is right). GFS is usually awful on temps and this would be upper 30s sleet/rain and 1-3 hour window.

I don’t know that it will be much of a torch at least when compared to average highs considering that it looks like we’ll have plenty of clouds and a chance of rain.
In my cold weenie head, this is torch
gfs_T2m_seus_26.png

Back