• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

Ahhh the beautiful day has come where models have corrected this warmth ... ? ... we lost Saturday and Sunday .. BUT WE TOOK THEM RIGHT BACK .. were trying to take all slots next week for below average but let’s see how far the models correct ... to be honest if it wasn’t for our beautiful mountains and high pressures delivering us CAD we would have had a longer period of warmer weather here ... unfortunately that’s not how it goes here .. BRING THAT MARCH WINTER WEATHER .. I want to be able to say March delivers for us more than any other month next winter when the first three months are torches

Ahhh the beautiful day has come where models have corrected this warmth ... ? ... we lost Saturday and Sunday .. BUT WE TOOK THEM RIGHT BACK .. were trying to take all slots next week for below average but let’s see how far the models correct ... to be honest if it wasn’t for our beautiful mountains and high pressures delivering us CAD we would have had a longer period of warmer weather here ... unfortunately that’s not how it goes here .. BRING THAT MARCH WINTER WEATHER .. I want to be able to say March delivers for us more than any other month next winter when the first three months are torches
Let me elaborate as I know winter weather is currently not on the horizon ... but I still hope .. let me hope in peace

Back