• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

Look at that chalybeate springs hot spot ! TWC has 84 right now for us. It’s possible we get our first 86 degree day which is not climo bro ! It’s not climo to get a day that warm till April!
Yeah I think mid 80s are attainable

Look at that chalybeate springs hot spot ! TWC has 84 right now for us. It’s possible we get our first 86 degree day which is not climo bro ! It’s not climo to get a day that warm till April!
You asked for it.... More like begged for it so you're going to get it. We exchanged normal weather for above average. Way to go.

I hope ( I am conjuring up a heat spell) it hits 100 for you in May and stays there until October, just to make you happy and all..... you may thank me later

Back