• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Microwave March

I think if you are looking for severe weather the system toward the very end of the month would be a more likely severe weather producer versus the day 8-9 system. The day 8-9 system may have some moisture return issues. Just my thoughts

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
I really like that system shane thus far ... especially west part of the south...

Let the freezing games begin! MBY has 45 but nearby areas are down as low as 43 now, which means a drop of up to 5 last hour.

28 degrees already IMBY. Going to be a cold one tonight. Looking at teens unless something unusual happens.

Upper 20s tonight? I'm with Charlie bring on Severe weather. This winter in MBY is wasted anyways this year.

Man, the damage is going to be done to the crops by 28, so let's see how low we can go...

But after that, I'm ready to move on from winter.

I really like that system shane thus far ... especially west part of the south...
I dont think its impossible especially if a slower southward closed solution like the 18z GFS verifies but in the case of a faster more progressive look I would worry about moisture return. Regardless the last 5 days of March into the first of April look active with the SW trough/SE ridge reappearing.

I really do hope the widespread 1-2+ inches on the ensembles verifies through the end of the month we will need it as we head into the spring green up and available soil moisture starts to get zapped.

Down to 34º at the Archer airport - 20 miles south and west @ 9:50

Also, Gainesville proper dropped from 41 at 10PM to 35 at 11PM! Nights like these last winter caused make me to gain a great deal of respect Gainesville for the great radiator that it is! This is quite impressive to say the least. And I thought my airport's 36 at 11PM was great!

Back