• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May-hem

The forecast for a fairly widespread .50 to 1 inch of rain in upstate SC today was a bust. Most of the area has not had even 1 drop. Have to wonder if the forecast event for Sun and Mon will turn out the same way. It would not shock me at all to see the cooler and wet early May that the models show now to reverse itself either.

The forecast for a fairly widespread .50 to 1 inch of rain in upstate SC today was a bust. Most of the area has not had even 1 drop. Have to wonder if the forecast event for Sun and Mon will turn out the same way. It would not shock me at all to see the cooler and wet early May that the models show now to reverse itself either.
Chaos and disorder = May-hem - you'll get yours! Briefly but it's coming!!!! (me thinks) ;) Sit tight and hang loose! :cool:
Better than some of us ... :mad:

What time frame do you anticipate that we will see our first 115 degree reading this summer?

What time frame do you anticipate that we will see our first 115 degree reading this summer?
2250 if not later (holy smokes let's hope not --- ever!) :cool:

Oh, but BTW - I can give you a link to a Board where someone calls for 115º in January ... LOL

and here ya go for hope ...

aaaa.thumb.jpg.0d2a32b3b458042d8a187260ecc9fb66.jpg

This pattern looks solid . I would count on a cool wet start to May
3d8c047f0f38c40b4aaa93023d7f401c.png
56519fdb93b505be8212cc0bc4303fc2.png
04ea50ba7ff15e4e6200e2896f30e1ef.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna make a run at record today for mby . Next week can't get here soon enough

LOL! Let the 2-4" you got Sunday dry up first, jeez

LOL! Let the 2-4" you got Sunday dry up first, jeez
We only got 1.75 out of that event. Most other areas got 2-3 times as much. This event did hurt the drought, but did not completely end it. The 6z GFS looks drier too in the long range, with some parts of SC, GA, and AL getting less than 1 inch of rain over the next 16 days. Much more rain to our northwest and somewhat more to our east from I-77 and east.

We only got 1.75 out of that event. Most other areas got 2-3 times as much. This event did hurt the drought, but did not completely end it. The 6z GFS looks drier too in the long range, with some parts of SC, GA, and AL getting less than 1 inch of rain over the next 16 days. Much more rain to our northwest and somewhat more to our east from I-77 and east.

Not worried about the 06z gfs with this look for next week
ce573ec51bc83991cf82b37dc8fe8576.png

Back