• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May Discussion

It’s absolutely amazing to me how horrible TWC’s radar is. It has barely any precip showing over me since the initial band came through yesterday, yet most of that time there has been a moderate rain still falling

It’s absolutely amazing to me how horrible TWC’s radar is. It has barely any precip showing over me since the initial band came through yesterday, yet most of that time there has been a moderate rain still falling
It's IBM lol Looks like they are selling soon though.

wow!

FxP0mikWwAYDLS4

I havent observed a moment since about 11am Saturday morning where it hasnt been atleast light showering drizzling. 48 straight hours and counting. Weve had some heavy rain at times to. Not gonna see the sun today thats for sure over this way

10 years since El Reno today and on the flip side this year hardly any bad weather this month. El Reno was just the last in a series the second half of May 2013 here. It was so bad in OKC people drove the wrong way on the interstate

Rip Twistex
The year that killed Tornado season

Back