• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May Discussion

Hope stormsfurry will give a recap of his obs after today. See how high a guest they get as gyre scrapes by on SD loop posted above.

Ive been typing in all kinds of questions on that chatgpt. It will be amazing if they ever let it get real time. I been asking all kinds of nao enso questions from like winter 2020. It only has access up until 2021. Probably for good reason. It needs to explain how to fix the GFS lol. Love to see this thing be able to access all the wx models real time. Then get webber to chat with it.

Where is all the rain I was promised today? I skipped smoking two butts today cause of this.

Where is all the rain I was promised today? I skipped smoking two butts today cause of this.
Staying east it looks like. They need to cut precip amounts by 75% or more west of I-77. Way too much dry air to overcome.

This didn’t age well. With the way it looks like this is going to pivot, the area between GSP to CLT will end up with the heaviest totals
They said on TWC earlier that there forecasts of 3-6” of rain near the coast, was gonna bust hard! Wilmington was up to only 1/2 an inch at 11 AM this morning

Back