• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May be?

here’s what I got yesterday, had to touch up the bolts a bit because even with me having a NDfilter and running a 5.6 aperture and 3 second shutter speed with a ISO of 200, the bolts were quite dim, doesn’t help that they were far

This has been the coldest and dreariest Memorial Day I've ever experienced since moving to NC.

Socked in clouds, passing mist / drizzle and 68°.

Pass.

So Brad P., the NWS, and TWC are getting on board for another heavy rain/widespread flooding event for the Carolinas late Tuesday thru Thursday. Should we start a thread. This could be very significant with the saturated grounds and full rivers, lakes, and creeks across the region.

So Brad P., the NWS, and TWC are getting on board for another heavy rain/widespread flooding event for the Carolinas late Tuesday thru Thursday. Should we start a thread. This could be very significant with the saturated grounds and full rivers, lakes, and creeks across the region.
I just don’t see it. I think it will be cloudy and cool. I think most areas can handle half inch of rain over days. Some areas that get 1” to 2” maybe mountains but even there no storms just tropical downpours.

Yup... what a year this has been too. Especially for the Carolina's. Never have experienced the sheer number of severe storms like 2020 has produced.

Not around this part of NC. Everything has been around Charlotte to Fayeteville.

I would be shocked if widespread areas see 2” to 4”. Modeling doesn’t support major flooding this week over the Carolinas.

Back