• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe May 7th - 12th Severe weather threat

Looks pretty solid. Wouldnt be surprised if it produces

Storm has a nice arc, likely means it’s gonna stick around, low level shear is definitely helping this one out, even with low amounts of instability and cloud cover all day

The radar today certainly looks a lot like how it'd look next month. Fingers crossed that I get in on one of those storms.

On a serious note, the severe thunderstorm warning that was to my west (but probably would miss) was interesting me. Seemed like it was rotating weakly. But another severe warning hasn't been issued, so maybe I'm not so good at looking at that.

Looks like the storms are moving south of me. Nothing here but rain.

Looks like a tornado might of touched down in Stanly county, reports of several trees down with the tornado warned storm, could just be plain straight line wind damage tho

Round 3 in Alabama, forecast has it disappearing as it heads towards ATL. Hope tomorrow’s rain is a bust like today was. Got .18 today in about 5 minutes. No lightning or thunder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back