• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May 2021 Discussion Thread

We got weather tho .. even severe weather ... this just brings dry and hot .. grass dead ... wasps flourish ... AC bills skyrocket ... woooo fun -_- says literally no one

I'd just like to point that it's cheaper for me to run AC than heat... By a lot. My Electric bills are cheaper by ~$100 a month in the summer than Winter.

I get wanting some heat, especially given how cool May has been but I don't think some of you have the realization that by wishing all this heat were heading straight to drought. Which can and will be economically devastating for the SE. Droughts end costing billions and billions of dollars.

I get wanting some heat, especially given how cool May has been but I don't think some of you have the realization that by wishing all this heat were heading straight to drought. Which can and will be economically devastating for the SE. Droughts end costing billions and billions of dollars.
Not saying that I want that and don’t mean it as a excuse but many back in April were wanting a freeze which is devastating to AG/cost lots of money/economically hurts just for some records

Back