• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May 2021 Discussion Thread

I thought Summer was supposed to in full swing by now, but then I looked at all of the Models and they have NC/SC Temperatures ranging from the mid-upper 40s-mid 50s at NOON time on Wednesday. Basically all of NC and almost all of SC may fail to see afternoon Temps get past 55 for a day or two.

Yeah the 12z NAM shifted the better FGEN south so that kind of stinks. It'll be close Wednesday but these setups almost always end up farther north
So NW trends aren't just for winter storms eh? Regardless of amount at least it looks like a good steady, widespread rain and potential for a nice soaker certainly is there

Record low maximums coming in the next few days!! Congrats to my SE peeps! ⛄
I don’t think anyone is in danger of setting any records. I still don’t know what the GFS is seeing to have these runs with early afternoon temps in the low 50s around here. The forecasts I’m seeing have temps basically around 60 which certainly well below average, but not at all completely unusual with widespread rain

I don’t think anyone is in danger of setting any records. I still don’t know what the GFS is seeing to have these runs with early afternoon temps in the low 50s around here. The forecasts I’m seeing have temps basically around 60 which certainly well below average, but not at all completely unusual with widespread rain
Not at all the average coldest may high is 62 here I believe so very normal.

Back