• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May 2021 Discussion Thread

2 things I’m ready to swim in this summer, the pool and ?
It needs to get warm tho time to swim... finally you agree
You may as well swim in the lake when you’re fishing, you ain catching anything anyway! ??

Crushing fire weather advisories. Probably 5x more of those than winter weather in the last 3 years
Think I’m under a high wind warning! Sucks balls

Hopefully, the trees don't all die again and have to be resurrected a third time!
in all seriousness my Grandmas cucumbers/bell pepper/oregano are dead and wilted still in her garden from the last freeze, had to get new ones, but so glad the chances of frost are over

in all seriousness my Grandmas cucumbers/bell pepper/oregano are dead and wilted still in her garden from the last freeze, had to get new ones, but so glad the chances of frost are over
Doesn't matter man, it's holding off the 90s! Avg high is in the mid 70s but ThE 90s!

That sucks. I don't think we lost anything here, fortunately. Did she cover them?

Back