• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May 2021 Discussion Thread

I was expecting more cold from the eps raw data based on the H5 look
I mean it’s still showing some solidly below normal temperatures now. Gotta realize that most places outside of the mountains now have average highs in the mid to upper 70s

I’m not even pushing for cold anymore yet it keeps coming... it’s okay little one I’ll see u in October .. you can leave me now
2 things I’m ready to swim in this summer, the pool and ?
It needs to get warm tho time to swim... finally you agree

I mean it’s still showing some solidly below normal temperatures now. Gotta realize that most places outside of the mountains now have average highs in the mid to upper 70s
Yeah still though I was expecting to see a lot of 30s. Last years cold shot did back to back 30s with a similar look

2 things I’m ready to swim in this summer, the pool and ?
It needs to get warm tho time to swim... finally you agree
What’s killing us are these nights below 50. I’ve got a crystal clear pool that is ready 100 percent for the season but the water temp is still in the mid 60s. I’m starting to think it might be time to invest in a solar cover

Weak cold source maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I think the inbound airmass has spent some time in Canada and may get mixed with some pacific air versus being a true cross polar dump. Either way lots of dews in the 20s next weekend on the EPS if we get a good radiation night we will smash models anyway

Yeah... the fact is that even with the low dewpoints, we are closing in on 14 hours of daylight now... there’s just not a lot of time to really radiate the daytime warmth out... especially when you’re still getting temps into the 70s during the day

The area around Sanford in the Sandhills can radiate like no other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back