• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern March Thread

This weather needs to make up it's mind. Closer to winter by the end of the week here ?

The Texas forecast though... Yeah summer is on its way

Last edited:
On Saturday, I got in both an IMBY lounging with a sunny and breezy upper 60s late afternoon and an evening stroll with 60 and a light breeze. Overall, a great day for outdoors here and hoping I’ll be able to do one or both tomorrow. Taking advantage of these types of days because there will be very few during May-Sep.

On Saturday, I got in both an IMBY lounging with a sunny and breezy upper 60s late afternoon and an evening stroll with 60 and a light breeze. Overall, a great day for outdoors here and hoping I’ll be able to do one or both tomorrow. Taking advantage of these types of days because there will be very few during May-Sep.
Winter's last gasp is usually on Master's weekend, and it's looking like it could be the same this year too. Guess I'll go outside and shiver as it will be months before I can have the pleasure again :) The wind really blew yesterday....had me thinking about kites.

Back