• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern March Thread

Except climo says December averages 3 70s a month .
We had 11. I’m sure same thing could be said about 50s days in April although I don’t know how to look that up but something tells me it’s probably not the MOST uncommon thing to happen around here and I doubt we see close to half the month in the 50s.

Well close to 80 is a bit warm for my taste but you're right. I'm just trying to squeeze every bit of "cool" that I can out of the early Spring cause I know the endless summer is a comin'

And I mean, we shouldn't have had 70s and even 80s in each winter month, or had to turn on the AC in met winter but...

Yeap had to run the AC in Feb it was so humid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After last years very bad drought up here, with less than 2” of rain for March, April, and May imby; the pattern of big rains about every 5 days or so the last few weeks , looks to continue on the GFS! Big bowling balls after big bowling balls, we are still in a mid/severe drought, but improving!??1E201E61-D403-431C-80D7-12A9DEB30A04.png

After last years very bad drought up here, with less than 2” of rain for March, April, and May imby; the pattern of big rains about every 5 days or so the last few weeks , looks to continue on the GFS! Big bowling balls after big bowling balls, we are still in a mid/severe drought, but improving!??View attachment 116282
We need your neighbors up there to grow a lot of wheat this year.

Back