• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern March Thread

This is about as exciting as 90s in October
I’d say that is still more exciting . 35 mid day in late March ? Brutal and miserable . Prolly not gon happen but seems to be setting up for a cold day followed by a warm one . Bet Nicky is real popular with the ladies . “ hey babe want to come in my igloo “.

Still looking forward to near perfect spring wx centered around this weekend here as per this NWS forecast with near normal highs, a little BN lows, and lots of sun:

FRIDAY
SUNNY. A SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE MORNING. HIGHS
IN THE LOWER 70S. WEST WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH. CHANCE OF RAIN
20 PERCENT.
FRIDAY NIGHT
MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS IN THE UPPER 40S.
SATURDAY
SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 70S.
SATURDAY NIGHT
CLEAR. LOWS IN THE MID 40S.
SUNDAY
SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 60S.
SUNDAY NIGHT
CLEAR. LOWS IN THE MID 40S.
MONDAY
SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 70S.

NICE! Keep me away from the oranges and reds AS LONG AS POSSIBLE!
gfs_T2m_us_58.png

The latest GFS mutes the warmth for next week, and especially going into the first few days of April, where 70 and 80s were once showing it has been replaced with noticeably lower temps.

This is the warmest frame on 3/31, wouldn't mind seeing those 70s shunted off to the SE a bit more. After that it's mostly 60s/40s

gfs_T2m_us_30.png

This showing up in la la land

gfs_T2m_us_65.png

The latest GFS mutes the warmth for next week, and especially going into the first few days of April, where 70 and 80s were once showing it has been replaced with noticeably lower temps.

This is the warmest frame on 3/31, wouldn't mind seeing those 70s shunted off to the SE a bit more. After that it's mostly 60s/40s

gfs_T2m_us_30.png

This showing up in la la land

gfs_T2m_us_65.png
Eh, rather have things green like trees and grass look alive earlier, think dead limbs and no life in nature has had a long enough stay (since late October)

• Thank You
Reactions: SD
Back