• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe March 25-27th possible severe weather

Is it to early to make a forum for the friday-monday time frame ?? Lots of potential in that time frame euro and gfs have different solutions between them.

Ended up with just some sprinkles here lol. Storms definitely produced some hail in the area though, just being scattered in nature, I missed out.

Just a reminder of this summer, normally I get storms all around me and miss out here with pulse storms in the summer, I enjoy the towering cumulus anyway

Thought I was about to get a nasty thunderstorm per radar about 30 minutes ago, ended up not being too much when it came through. Thunder is still rumbling some.

Took some cloud pictures I might post later.

It was humid all day, the stratoform rain about 5 o’clock, killed my area

Maybe next time, after all we do have some of the best damaging wind climo in the summer due to our pulse storms forming off the lee side of the mountains from a typical lee trough then propagating south and producing wet microbursts, wish we could be that good at getting snow ??‍♂️

Back