• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

March 24th Severe weather threat

I worked on my car for about 4 hours then i come to see all this. Everything really ramped up

just spoke directly with a guy who works for MRX.. he said, still no watch for Hamilton Co at this time. Seriously? Does this seem right to you?

Wow. You could see the spin in the air and the sky was green. I don’t think it fully touched down but man was it intense to see. Definitely a low hanging wall cloud

Attachments

• 7532215C-F62B-4357-A765-5230E2BC30B6.jpeg
    7532215C-F62B-4357-A765-5230E2BC30B6.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 21
Small new tornado watch for parts of Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia.209BCDD2-933A-4214-B182-70AC7878C08D.jpeg

Wind and rain picking up.. I think the brunt of that storm is moving north of me. And the mountains did their thing and tore up the rotation. Unless that's a myth? Still got my bathroom prepared in case I need to rush me and the dog in there.

haha.. I did a practice run calling the dog into the bathroom.. and she slunk the other way. Forgot how much she hates taking a bath. Have to drag her fat butt in there if something for real happens..

Back