• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

March 24th Severe weather threat

SETNwx

Reaction score
just spoke directly with a guy who works for MRX.. he said, still no watch for Hamilton Co at this time. Seriously? Does this seem right to you?

SETNwx

Reaction score
Wind and rain picking up.. I think the brunt of that storm is moving north of me. And the mountains did their thing and tore up the rotation. Unless that's a myth? Still got my bathroom prepared in case I need to rush me and the dog in there.

SETNwx

Reaction score
haha.. I did a practice run calling the dog into the bathroom.. and she slunk the other way. Forgot how much she hates taking a bath. Have to drag her fat butt in there if something for real happens..

BufordWX

Reaction score
This has been a pretty long lived storm. Been tornado warned through all of Alabama. Getting ready to enter Georgia. Gotta think it’s going to fall apart soon. 1A67DF11-6D66-45B0-B177-ACD6A443F7C2.png

Reaction score
Was watching James spanns coverage the other day and it looked like he was using Baron radar products again. I was excited to see this. I never really like the products they used from wsi and you could tell they really didn't either. For a while all they used was radarscope because the quality was better.