• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe March 1st Severe Weather Threat

Looks like these to-be supercells are forming around. Also, what are the chances we will see hail here in North GA?

Decent hail chance in N GA per the SPC SSEO...
fa2e6bcf04a4bb395af0b9f4ed6e6042.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest 24 hour max updraft helicity aka rotating storm tracks per the SPC SSEO leaves a little bit to be desired for NC, that CIN is no good...hopefully cap erodes

d0535b82cd2f38d47cfe0b4e400a8761.jpg

Latest 24 hour max updraft helicity aka rotating storm tracks per the SPC SSEO leaves a little bit to be desired for NC, that CIN is no good...hopefully cap erodes
d0535b82cd2f38d47cfe0b4e400a8761.jpg

Jon - Here's hoping the whole system erodes before someone gets really hurt ... JMHO
Hoping for the best, and
Best as always!
Phil

Jon - Here's hoping the whole system erodes before someone gets really hurt ... JMHO
Hoping for the best, and
Best as always!
Phil
I'm hoping the cap erodes so we get more severe storms ;) But yeah, I agree actually. Night severe is never good, really...you can't chase it so it's practically pointless.

I'm hoping the cap erodes so we get more severe storms ;) But yeah, I agree actually. Night severe is never good, really...you can't chase it so it's practically pointless.
You get to dispense pain pills; I on the other hand ....

I was hoping to see some evidence that the SPC was considering our area for a watch later, but it doesn't look all that great to me right now. They moved the Enhanced Risk area over us, but that was probably a bit overzealous.

Reactions: Jon
This severe weather is making feel like it's summer time. There was a 5 min. downpour and a clap of thunder - summer time weather.

I was hoping to see some evidence that the SPC was considering our area for a watch later, but it doesn't look all that great to me right now. They moved the Enhanced Risk area over us, but that was probably a bit overzealous.

CIN keeps rising, that should keep everything good away. Cap holding. Meh.

670a06a60ac03813735a039e86258b6b.jpg

CIN keeps rising, that should keep everything good away. Cap holding. Meh.

670a06a60ac03813735a039e86258b6b.jpg

I think that was number 4 or 5 on my list in the other thread. :) :(

The HRRR readings for West Georgia and East Alabama its pretty darn health looking on Cape/Lift/Wind profiles

d22664fe6858d75fced134cd216c46e5.jpg

Please let the HRRR be right that would be more precip than all of February

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back