• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe March 1st Severe Weather Threat

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks linear at the moment
ff255aa45d151baa8f71f43ceb4ba30b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

starting to really get my attention... instability keeps creeping upwards... lapse rates are pretty high with this... nice warm sector... late Tuesday if we can keep the junk out and clouds gets breaks... think we can get some discrete activity going out ahead the line... especially back west

Lol so many PDS TOR soundings on the NAM in AR... Directional shear sucks for the most part, definitely still some lingering uncertainty on pre-frontal cloudiness over AR

The damaging wind threat continues to look like the biggest threat during the day Wednesday. I guess if any discrete cells can get going ahead of the main line we would need to watch for the possibility of a brief tornado but by afternoon the winds look fairly unidirectional as the line rolls through. Nothing like a good wind threat for your hump day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those with soundings (ive been away this weekend), how do they match up with these ingredient maps TOR wise for those areas?

For those with soundings (ive been away this weekend), how do they match up with these ingredient maps TOR wise for those areas?
4K nam holds a pretty strong cap over Ark has the best tornado threat into Missouri, Il. Interesting

Back