• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

March 18-19th Possible Severe Wx Outbreak

When would you say this line is expected to reach the East Charlotte area? If we get another 1-3 hours of this sun things are not going to be pretty. Considering these cells are looking pretty impressive in areas where SB Cape was lacking earlier kind of worries me considering the current conditions.

The HRRR is still having major issues trying to resolve this line entering SC, the last few runs have tried to bring it back but are initializing them too weak. These southern storms at the tail end of the line are probably headed in the general direction of central NC and are the ones worth watching as we get closer to sunset.

I’m not sure. It’s tough to tell, I wanna say the big one in Greenville will cut just north, so somewhere in between that and hartwell will probably impact here

also, this just popped ahead of the line
View attachment 79645
I just drove through the middle of that cell it was blinding

This tail end charlie at the southern end of the line near the SC/GA border is probably the storm to watch over the coming hours for folks in the midlands, pee dee region, & perhaps central NC. It arguably has by the best environment ahead of it & is fixing to enter a region of considerably higher CAPE further east

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 2.23.14 PM.png

Back