• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe March 14-18 severe potential.

Good grief from Bibb county down to mobile . All significant rotations. HRRRSE_con_uphly_018.pngHRRRSE_con_uphly_017.png

Could see a moderate risk being put out here, but I imagine they will stick with enchaned and bring it more north for the morning threat.Screenshot_20220317-180058-446.png

Somebody was

Those would be some bad storms. I've been debating wether I want to get up very early to pay attention to the morning threat and afternoon threat or get up normal time and pay attention more to the afternoon threat ?

Low level instability in south Alabama is now reaching 200+ in spots for the morning system.

Instability looks like it's being underdone... And the HRRR is catching up. 72 dewpoint about 30 miles inland.

Already at 2000+ SB cape at 11 o'clock in west Alabama. Oof. With sun coming out. Based on the newest hrr runn

day1probotlk_20220318_0100_torn_prt.gif

Some of these paramters are just stupid, around 250 low level instability, surface lapse rates at 8+. Sbcape at about 2500+....

Back