• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Michael

Yeah this thing is still strengthening. Can you imagine if you were in Port St Joe right now..Grief..the LF aftermath is going to rival Sullivan’s Island and IOP when Hugo hit with extreme damage inland
The turn to go nw up Cape San Blas, we stayed here in August, wonder how much will be left
DpJ7eSsW4AEBTeF.jpg

I can't believe those temps are still cooling. I've got chills looking at this. I read on AmericanWx that Brett Adair is right in front of this thing. He better find somewhere quickly.

Brett is in Port St. Joe....honestly the best possible place along the coast. It has a long barrier island in front that will minimize the surge. Winds will still be insane...but not much risk of flooding.

I can't believe those temps are still cooling. I've got chills looking at this. I read on AmericanWx that Brett Adair is right in front of this thing. He better find somewhere quickly.

said he was going to search Mexico Beach for something that can survive

Not sure that exists

In one pass the VDM pressure went from 929 to 925. I'm expecting this one to be around 922 or so based on continuing improvements to the structure.

Does anyone have a url to a live webcam in PCB? I have searched several and cannot get on any I have found.

Back