• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 2)

Looks like a NW movement already with Irma . Not sure my eyes are tired of looking at the radar

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

21618109_1641761999170185_1646928896_o.jpg

Interested to see how Irma being east of guidance impacts areas further north in SE
It's not that far east of guidance and the ole hard NW turn still looks likely . So impacts could shift 50 miles either direction. Depends on when the next turn ( nw) takes place

Schools and business closing around here like crazy for Monday amd Tuesday

Yea schools around here started closing Monday and Tuesday like crazy when Gov declared state of emergency for whole state

Two days left on the site fundraiser raising money for improvements and upgrades!!

It's not that far east of guidance and the ole hard NW turn still looks likely . So impacts could shift 50 miles either direction. Depends on when the next turn ( nw) takes place

She does like to be a little stubborn taking her turns though...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hey - My 91 year old uncle from Marathon is holed up here ... we keep losing power and internet and I can't find an answer before power burps again - anyone got an official storm surge report from down there?

Back