• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 2)

Intellicast (www.intellicast.com) offers a nice composite radar - use Pan & Zoom mode for best results.
irmaintellicast.png

I wager there will be some statistics from that picture from KW.. as in casualties.

Watching key west cam at southern most point, waves crashing over wall. People taking pics and a police car just drove by

It's like the scene from Independence day with all the people on top of the building...

Did this run of the Euro still have those crazy wind gusts for NGa and Upstate SC? Like the 70-90mph ,, or did it back off?

Looks like Ffc is holding off on any wind products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did this run of the Euro still have those crazy wind gusts for NGa and Upstate SC? Like the 70-90mph ,, or did it back off?

Backed off just a little for us but it still had very high gusts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a good flash flood watch map for GA? I don't think the NWS from Atlanta made one up yet.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

The 50-100 mile difference of how it comes up the coast is gonna make all the difference for parts of Panhandle/E AL/GA

Back