• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Grace

This run isn’t even close to what’s gonna happen, hehe, in all seriousness, remember the GFS weenie snow runs back in winter, well this is just a cane version lol

My view on these long range depictions is that I simply look to get the "ball on the court". Doesn't matter landfall location right now that will change. The key is it getting into the southwest Atlantic in the area of the bahamas and then we can worry about Florida to the OBX.

I just want to see consistent modeling a of hurricane in the right spot.

Good thing the GFS sucks and it's D10, it's about to pull a Hugo with this thing geez

GFS has been very good with tropical systems so far this season even in the 10+ day range....still its more the fact it has a hurricane at all that is the focus at this range, if it holds up for a few days then it becomes a worry.....especially if it keeps landfalling between Jacksonville FL and Hatteras as those almost always end up hitting up here.

Hot towers going up.

e7d92ede291a47bf7e6c00c7b9f1f1a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back