• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Grace

3db4c16d508495d3093fe036a5a221c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hwrf is the dgex of hurricane models.

I really question whether this is gonna over Hispaniola. This is coming in stronger and better organized than Fred which invites a more northerly track to start with. Also the ridge to the north isn’t as strong. The NHC is already trending a tad north with in its forecast track.

It’s going to miss the mountains. If anything it’ll be close enough to use them as builder and help strengthen the storm without actually going over those mountains.
I was just about to add about this to my earlier comment. The forecast track right now has shifted to going just across the northern edge of the island. If it were to stay just north of there, the proximity of the mountains would actually help enhance thunderstorm development.

I was just about to add about this to my earlier comment. The forecast track right now has shifted to going just across the northern edge of the island. If it were to stay just north of there, the proximity of the mountains would actually help enhance thunderstorm development.

Maybe but she has a small circulation so that would help her squeeze by instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back