• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Franklin

I haven't really been paying attention, but when troughs leave systems behind all kinds of wonka stuff can happen
Yeah the icon was a little concerning with Franklin missing the trough then starting to limp west. That said the general troughing in the east should eventually push it ots even if it went west for a while unless we got a deep trough to its which has been hinted at on some models but isn't a lock.

Yeah the icon was a little concerning with Franklin missing the trough then starting to limp west. That said the general troughing in the east should eventually push it ots even if it went west for a while unless we got a deep trough to its which has been hinted at on some models but isn't a lock.

Felix2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why you never live model run to model run.

I can't remember but which model forst shifted Ian as a crossover storm for Florida and up the east coast?

The American Storm

@BigJoeBastardi
·
3h

What we said last week is turning out right. It would be the gulf system and what is now Franklin. Others are whack a moles that pop up and disappear and even if they stay stay out. Franklin next week for east coast Phase 2 mjo ,Tenn valley trough is a known eastern analog

Fwiw the ICON would at least make this slightly interesting
icon_mslp_pcpn_watl_60.png

Well west.

I've seen some crazy things from Hispaniola before with track changes so I wouldnt rule anything out til it clears there

Huge west shift on Euro

Thisafternoon

ecmwf_mslp_pcpn_watl_57.png

Greg Postel said an hour ago it wasnt a threat to the east coast but might be a threat to Bermuda. GFS, EURO AND ICON now are all well west of Bermuda

Back