• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Franklin

Ensemble a bit more spread out at 18z

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230823_192101_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230823_192101_Chrome.jpg
    483.6 KB · Views: 17
Should be some nice waves next week at the beach from Franklin. Hopefully it stays far enough east it doesn't help pull the front through this weekend

Probally will make it hotter from the sinking air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to get anyone too excited but the euro is about 2 degrees further west with Franklin. Closer to NC.

Tonite

ecmwf_mslp_pcpn_watl_28.png

12Z FRI

ecmwf_mslp_pcpn_watl_32.png

I realize it likely wont happen but anymore west and we could have some interaction between franklin and the storm to the SW.

12Z Euro continues the west trend with Franklin. With the storm to the SW lowering pressure to the SW the possibility of interaction is a bit more likely.

I just noticed that the title of this thread still has Franklin as a tropical storm. I think Franklin deserves a little more respect being a Cat 4 major hurricane. Bermuda will certainly feel the effects from this storm. We are fortunate that Franklin is stating to get caught up in the trough off the East Coast and will move off to the Northeast.

145 mph... Setting the bar high for the season
That's a lot of energy exhausting from the sea to the sky! A couple of more of these and we should be ready to cool the northern hemisphere nicely going in to Autumn. Guidance has it going around Bermuda, which is good for them!

Back